4.09.2012

Sun-kissed Monday

Four-Day-Weekend. Though ordinary on their own, when placed side by side these three words create magic. Throw in the weatherman forecasting nothing but Vitamin D and you have yourself a recipe for fun. I made a promise to myself that I would begin to study for finals, organize my closet and wash my car (all with my fingers crossed behind my back, of course). Here is a little taste of my weekend.

Grew the little guy on my very own pineapple plant. I know, he's a bit vertically challenged but he'll make up for it in taste.


Breakfast in the sun. Who needs deck furniture?





Lucky to live on the West Coast



Baby goat at Beacon Hill Park. Only a day old!

I hope you all had a lovely long weekend and are feeling rejuvenated and ready to tackle the week ahead. Take care. xx

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts. We appreciate them all and will be sure to check out your blog. If you like us, follow us! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...