5.07.2012

Diesel Cardigan


One of the infinite perks of having a boyfriend is all of the oversized, comfy clothing at your fingertips. His closet is filled with the best t-shirts and sweaters that I'm constantly trying to steal without him noticing.  This blue Diesel Cardigan is one I always reach for. The weather has been getting warmer each day so I paired this cardigan with cut-off denim shorts I made last weekend.




Diesel Cardigan
Homemade Jean Shorts (Thrifted)
Talula Tank
Silk Scarf (Thrifted)

I spent the morning wandering around my new neighborhood. We are surrounded by farms that sell fresh eggs on the weekend. I wasn't carrying any money but look forward to picking up some next weekend.
xx
-C 

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors, hun! Especially the scarf, what a darling print! xo, Megs

    http://princesshippielove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts. We appreciate them all and will be sure to check out your blog. If you like us, follow us! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...