5.12.2012

Fluorescent Adolescent


I couldn't imagine anything more peaceful than waking up to the birds singing, the sun streaming in your window and knowing you have the whole day off to do whatever you wish. This was the case for me today. I decided to walk around downtown and pick up a few things for my next DIY. Buskers and street vendors filled every corner and the outdoor patios were overflowing with smiling faces. It's unbelievable how a little Vitamin D can do wonders for your mood! With the sun up and over 20 degrees, I felt it was the perfect day to debut this fluorescent pink cardigan I thrifted last weekend. I didn't quite realize how bright it was until I stepped out into the sun wearing it. I paired it with lace shorts from Zara and a plain white tee. 



I hope you are enjoying your weekend and that wherever you are, the sun is shining!

Love,
C



5 comments:

  1. Love your outfit so much!!! your shorts and cardi are fab!! Following you!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I'm seriously obsessed with your shorts!!! so0o0o cute! Hugs from California! xx,
    The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaawww... I love this picture by the habour :)
    ..wish I had such a location to shoot my posts..

    xoxo,
    Franzi

    laflorestadesordenada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh dear, you look stunning!I absolutelly love the skirt, its so gourgeous and the color of the shirt is amazing!The pink really suits you!LOVE IT!
    Thanks so much for the lovely comment on my blog!
    Kisses.

    http://blogdavicm.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts. We appreciate them all and will be sure to check out your blog. If you like us, follow us! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...