8.24.2012

Parksville Sandcastles

Sandcastles! 
Don't you just love them? I know I do. Every year I head up island to a town called Parksville where they have sandcastle building contest, and every year I am blown away. The long amount of time and hard work put into these wonderfully designed pieces is just fantastic and always brings a smile to my face.









One of my close friends Alanna joined me this year for a day adventure :)




It makes me a little sad to think that after all the hard work the artist put in to their sculpture, one good rain storm, tide or some other small event and all that hard work will be gone within seconds. 

What does everyone think of the castles? Are there any small town summer traditions that you like to attend each year?

xx

-S

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! A lot of work someone need to make this sand things!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts. We appreciate them all and will be sure to check out your blog. If you like us, follow us! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...