9.07.2012

Cowboys & Boots at Sunfest!







Who out there loves country music?
 A few years ago our town started a small concert called Sunfest, which over the past few years has grown from a one night small concert, to thousands of people camping and listening to great country music for 3 days. 
Carly and I have been almost every year but of course since she is off in Europe travelling this year I went with my friend Kelsey. Deirks Bentley was the big star of the night and let me tell you ladies, he was not hard on the eyes or the ears ;)













Sorry about the photo quality, I of course forgot my camera at home!
This was such a fun night filled with way too many cowboys, cowboy boots and denim short shorts!
Has anyone been to a great country festival or concert this year?

xx

-S

7 comments:

  1. great photos!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my brand new giveaway to win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own nail polishes! it's worldwide too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics! xoxo ;)

    blythelifestyle.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh what a beautiful setting! looks like fun, i'm jealous! i haven't gotten too into country music, but i can't resist any outdoor festival;) i hope it was as awesome as it looks <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun!!

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh, this looks so fun!!~ I really wish there were more festivals around here on the weekends, 'cause I really want to be able to get out more. I'm glad you had a fun time!

    PS) thanks fo follow, eep! <3 I hope to hear from you again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts. We appreciate them all and will be sure to check out your blog. If you like us, follow us! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...